As of 11:59pm Tuesday 21 September, Auckland has returned to Alert Level 3.
Hobsonville Family Doctors will continue to operate with the same precautions we had for Alert Level 4 to ensure we keep you and your whanau safe.
These are as follows:
- All appointments will be initially by phone or video consultation. If our team decide you need to be seen in the clinic they will arrange this.
- The front door will be locked so that only patients we are expecting will be allowed in.
- Our clinic requires that all patients wear a mask on the premises during level 4 regardless of symptoms or vaccination status, young children are exempt.
- Routine immunisations continue to proceed.
- We will continue to fax all prescriptions including repeat prescriptions to your pharmacy of choice. The faxing surcharge will be waived.
- We are currently providing the Covid-19 vaccination at our clinic for our patients. If you would like to arrange a vaccination please call us.
- If you are unwell with COVID-19 symptoms including a fever, cough, runny nose or sore throat please stay at home call us to arrange for a phone/video appointment and a swab (which we will be doing in the carpark at certain hours of the day), or go to a swabbing clinic: